- New Registration bibs for the 21/22 summer athletics season will be given out to new athletes only. These will be handed out at training once we receive them from Athletics West. Returning athletes are to retain their current bib number.
To order uniform please complete this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org together with proof of funds transfer
- Athletes are required to wear plain black shorts and the purple, yellow and white Joondalup Little Athletics' shirt (polo or singlet) for all competitions
- Athletes can wear any suitable attire for training days
Singlet Youth Size 4 to Adult XL A$30
Polo Youth Size 4 to Adult XL A$35
Optional - For the cooler mornings and /or winter season, we have hoodies and jackets available to order.
Jacket Youth Size 6 to Adult XXL
Hoodie Youth Size 4 to Adult XXL
- The uniform is worn at all levels of competition and must have the appropriate cloth registration number, age tag and sponsor patches sewn or pinned on
- The registration number goes on the front of the uniform, age tag on the front top left hand corner and sponsor patch on the top right corner
- Athletes are required to wear suitable footwear for their events
- Should your child want to wear spike shoes, please abide by our spike shoe regulations